Know your addiction.
I hate it when smokers come in to the shop and they dont know what they want. It's like.
'You wanna-be! If you're meant to be a smoker then you shouldn't need that long to decide what you want dammit. Why dont you do us all a favour and take the strongest ones and end your miserable life so we dont have to put up with your undecided head!'
Haha sorry, that was just an outburst of harshness. Harsh like the strong ciggerettes those people should buy!! WAHAHAHA! I'm Murray! The Demonic Skull!
OK, I was seriously kidding. I dont wish bad things upon anyone. I just got annoyed. Coz some dude was clogging up the line and taking up my precious magazine reading time.
Having said that, Hugh Grant is going to propose to Jemina Kahn and Britney is forced by her husband-to-be to diet.
'You wanna-be! If you're meant to be a smoker then you shouldn't need that long to decide what you want dammit. Why dont you do us all a favour and take the strongest ones and end your miserable life so we dont have to put up with your undecided head!'
Haha sorry, that was just an outburst of harshness. Harsh like the strong ciggerettes those people should buy!! WAHAHAHA! I'm Murray! The Demonic Skull!
OK, I was seriously kidding. I dont wish bad things upon anyone. I just got annoyed. Coz some dude was clogging up the line and taking up my precious magazine reading time.
Having said that, Hugh Grant is going to propose to Jemina Kahn and Britney is forced by her husband-to-be to diet.

<< Home